- This event has passed.
Island Life Yoga Retreat
In the beautiful and peaceful surrounding of Port Buffalo in the island of Evia, we are organizing an Island Life Yoga Retreat with the intention of offering you a week of full immersive yoga practice and study within a restorative and fun seaside life experience.
The breathtaking location of Evia Silence Hotel is the perfect place for you to enjoy this 7 days yoga lessons and workshops: the shala is fully equipped and spacious with glass walls overlooking the bay of Port Buffalo and just few steps from the crystal turquoise water.
The days will be filled with yoga practice and lectures, starting early morning with sunrise meditations, as well as with restorative activities that will make you feel like you never want to leave.
10 – 16 August 2019 – Evia Silence Hotel, Evia Island, Greece
- Enchanting sunrise and sunset meditations
- Vitalizing Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga classes
- Restorative Hatha yoga and gentle flow yoga classes
- Intensive workshops where the subjects of the course are deeply approached
- 2 delightful vegetarian traditional Greek and international meals a day
- Free drinkable bottled water, an evening snack such as fruit or toast or tortilla & tea,
- Daily leisure time to rest, swim, sunbathing, enjoy water activities or explore the charming Evia island
- 6 nights of accommodation
One week of peaceful surrounding in the breath-taking island of Evia, Greece, rejuvenating yoga lessons and workshops, blissful sunrise and sunset meditations, finest local vegetarian delights and leisure time for you to indulge your senses and enjoy the island life.
The retreat will be held in a charming Yoga Retreat Hotel, overlooking the neighboring sea, with just a minute walk from your room to the private, relaxing beach.
Schedule: 07:30 – 09:30 Asana practice, meditation and pranayama
09:30 – 11:30 Brunch
11:30 – 13:30 Practicing Techniques, Alignment and Adjustment workshop
13:30 – 16:30 Siesta, leisure time
16:30 – 18:30 Teaching methodology, students leading lessons
18:30 – 19:30 Yoga Philosophy, Pranayama, Meditations
19:30 – Dinner and rest